Disfigured Weegee Clones
The first Weegee clones to ever be made were the Disfigured Weegee Clones like Bob. They were made when Weegee accidentally turned the Fremmlin population into disfigured teenage Weegee Clones as the Weegee Stare had not fully developed and he was a teenager. Those clones grew up including the first Female Weegee Clone, though they remained disfigured. For unknown reasons, Weegee put all of them in his army even though they were weaker than the average Weegee Clone. All of them are weird!
Differences between Clones and Weegee
Although Weegee seems to be indistinguishable from his clones, there are some things to help you tell him apart. Most Fakegees do not have these features however, unless they were originally classified as Weegee Clones.
- Weegee is one micron (μ) taller than his clones.
- Weegee has a full head of brown hair, but most Weegee Clones have a bald spot.
- Weegee is 10 times stronger than any of his clones (with few exceptions).
- Weegee is usually in his mansion or palace while Weegee Clones live in normal houses.
- Other Weegee Clones will know if one of them is Weegee.
- Weegee Clones walk slightly slower than Weegee.
- When Weegee is charging his stare, his eyes glow green, the clones eyes glow blue.
- Weegee clones are mind controlled.
- Weegee Clones are mute.
When Weegee got power drained, the clones also got some of the effects. They can no longer give the Weegee Virus at all, and their power lowered to 30,000. In addition, they cannot turn into their fire forms, and can catch Firephage.