Fandom

Weegeepedia

Elillio

3,015pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share
Elillio

Elillio

Elillio is a unique Fakegee. He and his brother Elieegee are the only two winged Fakegees and the only ones born with the ability to fly. Elillio and Elieegee are in the air 90% of the time. The other 10% they are on the ground, on a bathroom break.

Elillio has a mild version of Elieegee's wind power: he can start storms but they are not as powerful.

As Elieegee has the Elieegee Virus, Elillio has the ability to turn people into clouds. This power replaces the usual Malleo clone's "Fire Flower" ability.He now joins the League of Weegees.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.