FANDOM


Elieegee

Elieegee

Elieegee is a unique Fakegee. He and his brother Elillio are the only two Fakegees that have wings and were born with the ability to fly. Elieegee and Elillio are in the air about 90% of the time. The other 10% they are on the ground on a bathroom break.

Elieegee has the "Elieegee Virus", instead of the Weegee Virus. This virus makes you levitate and psychically controlled by Elieegee, in which he flings you around for fun.

On top of that, Elieegee has wind power, meaning he can start tornadoes and thunderstorms. His powerful gusts can blow people away (literally). He has joined the League of Weegees.   

Elieegee's Storm

Elieegee starting a storm

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.